Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Like a Breath of Air


 Each moment caresses a new thought and 
like the wild rage of a swelling river flows uncontrollably.
~

I understand more than I want to
and know more than I care to. 

The internal aspects of love is in its ability to fix all wrongs. 

~

Nothing is more compelling and arousing then the 
simple pleasure of being loved. 


I'm lying here in the dark of the night,
dreaming the dreams of you and I. My
heart whispers of the love we share as
somethings are more special when love
is in the air.

Like the dance under blue skies, while
 in your loving embrace. The song of the
soul that puts a smile on my face. The
moonlight that glows from the heavens
above,guiding our hearts with the joy of
love.
~
So precious is that of love
and yet so wasted.




 Breath taking is the effects of love upon the soul. 

~
The chill that runs through my body equates with the
energy of your being as your love is infused into my soul. 


~

The path is blurry and the destination unseen 
and yet the restlessness of my soul hungers for more. 
~


My wants and desires are as simple as falling asleep 
in your arms and waking up in them each morning.
~
To embrace is to feel your love in everything I do. 
~
There is no strains of sorrow nor signs of tears
and yet the darkness reigns upon my being. 
~
Each day my love for you grows stronger
and my want of you overwhelming. 
~



~
So precious is that of love
and yet so wasted.

~
Love me...

~
It is instinctive to...

No comments: