Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Fireflies Celebration

The night was dark and the moon new hung in the sky and lighting up the hills were the illuminating fireflies. They looked as if they were choreographed and dancing down from the trees, the fireflies were in celebration that summer has indeed replaced spring. I sat there for what seemed like a midnight, just watching the night sky an dreaming away the hours. There was love in my heart and a joy inside of me, just reminiscing on how beautiful life can be.
~

Yesterday the weather was beautiful and as I was in town I met this woman, whose hands were crippled from arthritis. She said it is all through her body and she aches all the time. My heart went out to her as I held her severely crippled hands in mine and she said " Oh it's not so bad, each morning I wake up to see the sunshine"
As I tried to put the last week of events into perspective, I realized the importance of everyday life. That we wake up each day to see the sunshine and that everything else is workable.

~
The willow branches arch battling the winds against the sky and the sycamore stands like barriers to embrace the mountains high. The sky a bit hazy blankets the blue, but deep inside I know what our love can do. It can bridge our hearts with just one dream and send a few clouds to take us sky surfing. I don't know where we are going or why, but I do know that it feels right just you and I. We are the sunshine in the morning, we are the stars at night, we are the passion of the spirit and the love that holds each other tight.

No comments: