Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, July 01, 2011

Holds you in my heart

Sings> I'd gather all the stars in the heavens high and rearrange them to spell your name out in the sky. I'd have the stars twinkle with passion and desire and  light up our souls as they set them on fire. I can't give to you what's already yours, you;ve had my heart, like the ocean that hugs the shore


Let me take you into my heart and hold you night and day, whisper in your ear the words that only lovers say.  Let me dreams the dreams that make you mine and stop the passing of time.

 Let me take you into my heart and hold you night and day, whisper in your ear the words that only lovers say.  Let me dreams the dreams that make you mine and stop the passing of time.



I am not afraid of the darkness for I have your love by my side 
and though the days are quickly passing, I document our love for all time.  


~
Look into my soul and see the reflection of our love.

~

I document our love so the world will know 

that such a love exist.. free of earths restraints. 



~
Fluffs pillow, turns down blanket and kisses you good night...

~.


I am afraid I  may sleep the day away so to remain as close as possible

No comments: