Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Meeting Place

The waterfall is magical as over the rocks it flows and
 here is my meeting where I watch the willow blow.
Far away from the rooster's cockle doodle do and
close enough to your heart, where only love can go.

The sky is always blue and the sun a bright yellow gold
and as I drift into a dream sweet memories unfold.
Like the warmth of your arms, my head upon your chest
and the beauty of our love that stands to surpass all test.

Yesterday is over, today is not the same and tomorrow
 holds the secrets of the stories our souls have yet to tell.
So I invite you to my meeting place, where the stream bed
trustingly goes, through the hills and down the hollow the
water peacefully flows.

No comments: