Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Song of My Heart

I was waiting on the sunrise,
holding on to the dream,
looking for the clouds that
would bring you to me.

The sun wasn't rising,
the dreams faded away
and not one cloud in
the sky came my way.


~
Sings>I selected the memories, the ones I knew by heart, built on dreams, to give to life a spark. I held them in my soul and locked them away, until I needed to chase gray skies away. I selected the memories, the ones I knew by heart,built on dreams, to give to life a spark. They are there to comfort and bring joy to the day and remind me how strong our love when blue skies fade away.

La da de da da, la da da de dee, no words are necessary for you and I to sing. La da de da da, la da da de dee all you need to do my love is follow me. La da de da da, La da da de dee, the melody is simple when you are with me. La da de da da, la da da de dee, means I love you my darling with all my being.

No comments: