Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Celebration

8:45 and I am on the ice....It takes just one  memory and a dream come true, a celebration of all my love for you. Lunch in Paris, a walk along the shore, dancing in the garden and looking ahead to what tomorrow has in store. My heart the vessel in which my soul regards as the gateway to your love in paradise of forevermore. I can't think of just one moment, nor one day we shared, for I gathered them all together to create the world with  you the one I adore. There is something awfully special  that no matter where I go, I feel your love in me as your love within me grows. Life is but a treasure in which I celebrate and you my love are a gem delivered by fate.


Sing>Take my hand, go on and hold it night. You'll know by the feel that we fit just right. You'll know it is true how much I love you, go on and take my hand. Take my hand , go on and hold it tight, just stroll with me beneath the star lit night. You'll know it is true how much I love you, go on and take my hand. La , la , la la la,
La, la la la la I smile at the thought of a night with you, La la la la la , la la la la la the words don't mean a thing, your actions are everything. Take my hand, go on and hold it tight. You'll know by the feel that we fit just right......


`

No comments: