Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

...to love and be loved.

One thought, a word or  maybe two
and there I find the dreams that take
me back to you.

One memory, one broken heart,
one tear upon my cheek left to
my soul a scar.

One moment, one day and
one kiss in my heart remains.

I can reach the stars and fall back to the earth, 
 with just one thought of you my love this alone gives my life such worth.
~
To the top of the mountains,
across the meadow lands,
beyond the hollow and the
hot grains of summer sand,
whispers my heart of all my
love for you.
~
The heart is capable of regenerating the energy to love again.


~

Taking a deep breath and blowing away the emotions
that imprisoned my soul for so long.

~
The  puzzle is a reminder of the importance of each piece, 
as the heart is a reminder of the emotions struck.

~
There are a multitude of experiences, 
it is the ones of comfort that reveal the truth...safe once again in your arms. 

~
My wealth exceeds both heaven and earth for I have
been granted the opportunity to love and be loved.

No comments: