Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, July 08, 2011

Не только в моей мечты

 I was fascinated by the many times Pictorial prose has been translated into various languages... wow! I am international !  But as you think about the topic it is obvious that love is international. It is a bond between two people that needs no voice.  The connection or energy between people varies, the sexual attraction is far inferior to love's attraction, as love never fades. What makes one attracted to another that they fall in love? I imagine that is different for everyone. The ability to relate, a common ground , the comfort zone, the connection but more importantly the energy that is shared between two people. Falling in love is so amazing that it alters the chemicals in the brain and actually improves a persons life. Which is why that simply being in love  improves a person chance to live longer. This amazing human experience is unique and above all others. There are no set rules for the attraction of love, because each persons view of perfection is very different. I think it has to do with the old adage that "love is blind" and maybe that is because we only want to see the positive and unique qualities in a person whom we are attracted to.  Of course I thought about what I find attractive in the opposite sex and the first thing that came to mind was kindness , charm, a warmth, intelligence and humor... personality was the key features. But most of all It is the feel of being safe, free of fear and definitely a comfort zone that comes with being on the same level.

It is time to stop day dreaming and get on with the day, but as I move forward in thought and action, I try to file away actions and dreams of the past and make way for a new day. The rain has cast a darkness over the day and I could but wont spend the whole day lounging around. I do believe in the end when we face the facts of our reality, our heart, mind and soul must come together on one page to make choices that are best for the whole being. 

The mind is most complicated and it weighs all of life out as it toys with the heart, when true love is found. But it is the soul that holds out for what is right and true and it knows when faced with love just what to do. Only skies of blue can be seen, no clouds of gray or storms to retreat. 


Nothing is more magical than waking up in the arms of love to give and receive a kiss of passion...wakes up in your arms.




Не только в моей мечты

Singing>I wanna hold you forever, I wanna make dreams come true.I wanna love you like no other and make you love me to.Not only in my dreams....no! Пение> Я хочу держать тебя вечно, я хочу, чтобы мечты true.I хочу любить тебя, как никто другой и сделать ты меня любишь to.Not только во сне .... нет! no! нет! Not only for a day, no! Не только на один день, нет! no! нет! I wanna create our eternity, where you are holding me. Я хочу, чтобы создать нашу вечность, где вы держите меня.
I wanna feel you inside me, I wanna dance the night away.I wanna make you need me .... Я хочу чувствовать тебя внутри меня, я хочу танцевать всю ночь away.I хотим, чтобы вы нуждаетесь во мне .... the way that I need you....Not only in my dreams....no! таким образом, что ты мне нужен .... Не только во сне .... нет! no! нет! Not only for a day, no! Не только на один день, нет! no!. нет!. I wanna create our eternity , where you are holding on to me. Я хочу, чтобы создать нашу вечность, где вы держите на меня.
Not only in my dreamssss Не только в моем dreamssss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally - taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.