Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, July 23, 2011

loving you

I couldn't bare to fall asleep with out your love nor to wake up in the morn alone. So my love I close my eyes and hold you in my mind...  Oh so closely, so very sweetly can't hardly breahte . I couldn't bare to fall asleep with out your love nor to wake up in the morn alone. So my love I close my eyes and hold you in my mind and dream your love next to me  . .





The waters mirror reflected  more than the leaves of the arched branches from the summer time trees. The visual was clear  and it was no surprise to me, that the images of love cast you there next to me. One wild duck scooted across the pond and the heron took flight as the frogs sang their song. The road is sometimes lonely with  an occasional despair, until I look unto the heavens and knew that you cared. I know what I have , I know what I am missing to, a world without you in it is void of skies blue.


 Love is so amazing that it knows just what to do
and that is why I reach out at night to embrace you under the moon.

No comments: