Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Love me with all of your heart

...to be loved as I love.
~
 
Do you know when you see that something special and you know that you'll never find it again...
~
 
      I would be lying if I told you
       I adjusted to waking up alone.
~

If someone told me this would be my life,
 I would have said you are ...

~
I was once told  life could be a whole lot worse and I had to think I still have a roof over my head
and food in the cupboard and my children have grown to be a productive part of society. I guess they are right it could be worse.

~
Some people can have sex with anyone,
but making love now that is special.
~
I have been on the other end close to death,
and I was willing to say goodbye.
~
Only love can break a heart...
 
~
I have succeeded in that I am
 somebody to someone.
 
~
I wondered about this great plan, because it has so many emotions attached to it. I have felt fear, sadness, heartbreak and on the up side, I have embraced happiness , peace, love and kindness. But when it is all said and done, it is loneliness that hurts the most.
 
~
It is not what I saw that swept me off my feet,
it was what I felt... and I felt love.
 
~
I have tried to control my health, because that walk on the beach belongs to me... wipes tears. I stand corrected , that walk belong to you and I.
~
I have seen such devastation from nature and I wondered how can someone recover from the loss of life and home and I realized they don't.
~
 

No comments: