Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Nothing Can Steal the Laughter

Nothing can steal the laughter,
I shall not lose sweet song
and though we are distanced,
your love is in my heart.

Our paths no doubt different,
line with heart break and fear,
but as I reach on out for you,
only tender love is to be shared.

Rest your eyes upon the moment,
imagine my head upon your chest,
your hands through my hair and
remember how much we are blessed.

Nothing can steal the laughter,
I shall not lose sweet song,
and thought we are distanced,
your love is in my heart.



Each time I wake up and I open my eyes, your love fills my heart and your all that is on my mind. My dearest dreams create a silhouette of two, embracing lovers cast out against the sky so blue. My heart hears music, the song that lovers sing, removes the silence by sounds of love. No matter the distance nor the places traveled, your love is a part of me and forever it will be.

Each time I wake up and I open my eyes, your love fills my heart and your all that is on my mind. Thoughts of peace descend from the heavens, like angels softly singing as our love perseveres. I feel it daily , the magic never wanes as it strengthens day by day. Reach out and touch me, my hand is waiting for you, to pull you close to me and whisper words of love.

Each time I wake up and I open my eyes, your love fills my heart and your all that is on my mind. I stand a top the mountains, level with the tree tops, amazed of the beauty seldom seen. I'll take you with me, no loneliness for you and I, we are here to endure and reach out with our minds.

Each time I wake up and I open my eyes, I see the beauty of the love you give to me. Flowers now blooming and the sun is kind of renewing. Reminders of days gone by and days that are yet to come. I promise darling, that I will always be there, in your heart and in your arms from the moment you open up your eyes.



No comments: