Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, May 02, 2013

Silly Dance



It is really rather simple and I will tell you why, the gift of love in my heart resides.It wasn't expected and I never hoped to find the love so warm and wonderful yet toys with my mind. Rainbows in the evening when the sun has set and a cloud passing by from the day we met. We danced like  young lover in their teens, with the thrill that leaves the fondest memories. The magic in passing cast over you and I the magic of life that brought you here to my side.

~
Sings >It must be a silly dance, one step forward and
one step back. Leeping over a mountain of dreams to
find that life is not what it seems.

I promised I would never cry and so I wondered what
was rolling down from my eyes. I wiped it all away
only to find it was the memories from that special day.

My heart feels a little weak and still it had the power
to sing, the songs of love, while dancing on
the clouds above.

It must be a silly dance, one step forward and one
step back. Leeping over a mountain of dreams to
find that life is not waht it seems.
~




No comments: