Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, May 20, 2013

To Live and to love ...




I saw the river floods its banks,
rushing like love to the sea,
powerful it overflows with
a touch of your warm memories.

I saw the mountains standing tall,
like a barrier of a brick wall,
distanced the body, but could
not keep your soul from touching me.

I saw the images that make you mine,
I viewed them all in my dreams,
as your arms held me tight and
your kiss to my lips sweet. f

I saw the stars at night and the
clouds that wait for you and I,
as I reach into the darkness,
I found the love of you and I.
~


I wanted the moment to be yours and mine,
to live and to love for all time.
I wanted the dreams to stand still as I
battle every valley and hill.
I wanted nothing but to hold you close,
to smell your cologne on a bed of rose.
I wanted only to hold your hand forever
and ever walking through the sand.
I wanted to wake up next to you,
to watch the clouds passing in the skies blue.
I wanted to whisper in your ear, the words
of love for only you to hear.
I wanted the moment to be yours and mine,
to live and to love for all time.

No comments: