Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

What is?

I wanna close my eyes and dream to night,
I'm in your arms sweet love in broad day light.
I wanna tell you how much you mean to me,
as long as I can hold you from memory.

I wanna wake up and kiss your lips,
make the moment last in a forever bliss.
I wanna wish the darkness away ,
replace it with the light that leads me
your way.

I wanna sing the songs written for you,
while my head gently rest next to you.
I wanna dance till the ends of time
as I embrace your sweetness mixed
with brine.

I wanna whispers words of " I love you"
whisper them under skies of blue.
I wanna write your name on the stars,
like you wrote yours on my heart.


What is a walk without your hand?
The empty journey that places demands,
to wake up knowing that you are not here ,
 is like swimming free of water and in a
 pool dry with sand. Tears can't erase from
 inside the heartache that makes me want
 to run and hide.

What is a breath with out your lips?
The emptiness that hungers for your sweet
 and tender kiss. Simple pleasures are all I need
and at this moment it is all imaginary dream.

What is life with out your love ?
Without the touch from that special one,
the darkness that dwells deep inside and
makes me feel as if I once more died.

What is a heart without your embrace?
The empty vessel in need of your love,
 the want and need of that magic above.
The dance upon the heavens high, falling
 to earth to make you mine.

What is a walk without your hand? The
world of emptiness, loneliness and pain,
in a tunnel of darkness where only dreams
remain.



To escape the sadness,
 I ran away to only find
it followed me each day.

There is nothing I can do
or say that will make the
darkness fade away.

Up to the attic where I
can hide and release the
child locked inside.

Child like memories
in a day so blue,
listens as raindrops
pit and patter through.

There is no happiness
without you , I realized
it when I first met you.

You put the smile on
my face and caused my
heart to race.

There is a silence eerie
as can be, like walls of
distance that keep you
from me.

~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iím not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back in the future. Cheers

Rachel C Miller said...

Thank You !