Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Our World

Through my dreams into your arms,
to your heart from the start.
 
~
To regret is to deny the experience,
I regret nothing.
~
Dreams are the catalyst which allow us
the opportunity to escape the barriers of life.
~
Inevitably we have to answer to the
reflection of our soul.

~
With love there are no goodbyes,
for I am in your heart as you are in mine.



 
 
 
 
The sun has yet to rise and
yet I feel your warmth of love,
Brightens my day as I
dance on the clouds above.
 
Special moments,
magical and surreal,
as I reach into the darkness
your love is what I feel.
 
~
 
The chapters are already written ,
like a script in the great play of life,
only to be challenged by the
choices that take us to a greater height.
 
~
 
Flowers in the garden
the blooms of delight,
reminders of a time
when everything was right.
 
Stars in the heavens
shining down on us,
with a shimmer of
happiness that brings
such love.
 
. ~
 
Our world a paradise
is filled with joy and the
meaning of life.... to live,
to love and forever dream
as we leave our mark
on eternity.

~
There are consequences for each action. You can tear a page from a book ,
 but it inevitably the words remain written.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: