Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, June 29, 2015

Let's Make Our Own Holiday

I'll look into your eyes,
before our lips meet for a kiss,
a gentle holding of your hands
in a celebration of bliss.

This sweet gift of life
shared between two,
creating warm memories
for me and you.

Every single passing day,
we'll document the spell,
a holiday where hearts
from heaven fell.

Let's make our own holiday,
through all the seasons
our hearts together in a
warm and wonderful way.

I'll look into your eyes
before our lips meet for a kiss,
a gentle holding of your hands
in a celebration of bliss.


~
Flower in Bloom

I set aside a moment
in each and everyday,
to count my blessing
when you first came
my way.

It is awfully special
and I can tell you why,
the magic of love is
like a great floral design.

Filled with colors of
every shade and hue,
the beauty of our love
is a flower in bloom.







2 comments:

ARMS WIDE OPEN said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyQ5ZSMENF0

Rachel C Miller said...

I watched the video several times and well it is true, everything happens for a reason. I could have done without all the struggle, but than I wouldn't be who I am. Character is built upon a foundation of experiences. Thank you for sharing, as it brings clarity to that which seemed awfully unclear at times.