Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Scattered Like Seeds in the Wind

There is so much to do that I am not completely accomplishing anyone particular project today. Clearing the porch to paint, working in the kitchen, attending to my gardens  and yet even worse is the thoughts that race to my mind scattering like seeds in the wind. It is like reviewing a classic movie. Each time you view it, you are at a different place in your life and your interpretation of that moment is different. Age, experience, along with our trial and triumphs allow for a different perspective.
Occasionally I feel the weight of the water as I tire of treading and other times I feel like I am at a four way intersection not knowing what is down each road. One thing that I have become very certain about is the endless possibilities of a view. If everyone looked out the same window, they would all come back with a different view of their experience. Looking back over my life I can see how childhood, the teenage years and the struggles through adulthood can alter the view right outside my window. Even for myself that view changes from day to day as the struggles in life change.

Today I see the sun
shining down from the sky,
through the tree leaves
it shimmers with a soft light.

Grateful for all that we are and
the dreams of dancing on the stars.
Celebrating each moment of time
where hearts leaving about love signs.

No comments: