Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Loving You Brings Me Joy

Loving you brings me joy
I can't fight what is true,
you touch me in away
that makes every day new.

I hunger to be there with you
sharing happiness and skies blue,
to share the simplicity of life
in away that makes everything feel
right.

~





Yesterdays poem and a story or two,
tales of love and a dream come true.
There is sunshine and blue skies
and so very much more, bringing
happiness like never before.

This is a truly perfect moment
as real as it could ever be,
where hearts come together
and build upon the dreams.

Yesterdays poem and a story or two,
tales of love and a dream come true.
There is sunshine and blue skies
and so very much more, bringing
 happiness like never before.

~

This feeling is incredible
it's as magical as it can be,
soothes this troubled heart
and sets the soul free.

I find comfort in loving you,
from the moment my eyes
open , I see and feel the
your love shining through.

~
I looked to the stars,
gazed at the moon
knowing you were
there.

I danced like a fool,
spinning around ,
knowing you were
holding me.

I sung out loud,
words of love
that you might
hear me.

~

Compassion understands
the needs of the heart,
sharing the energy
connects us from a far.

Our love is resilient,
forever will it be,
easing the tension
that built up inside of me.

I feel your warmth,
like a blanket in the night,
comforting my spirit
like a kiss good night.

We share all that life brings,
traveling together as we
strengthen the soul and at
the same time we set it free.

The kindness I have come to know,
toppled with patience sets my soul aglow.
I lay here thinking of you and I
and the peace of your love flows
out from inside.

~
Life is but a puzzle,
with pieces in disarray.
solving the puzzle
brings a vision of love
my way.

You fit into my heart,
there where you belong,
the connection so perfect
your love so clear and strong.
~
As cliché as the term soul mates sounds. There is a strong connection between souls. As if we spend our life looking for them in all the wrong places. The accompaniment on a journey.


It was the child within me,
who knew that one day,
on the journey of life
our souls would find
their way.

Years between us
and miles apart,
until the collision
of two loving hearts.





 






No comments: