Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, September 03, 2015

Your heart the destination

It's not like I don't have plenty of work to do, but I spent the better part of my day taking virtual tours of Louver museum in France, Sistine Chapel  and again visiting the Smithsonian. My son said" why are you doing that its just panoramic views of the museums." I said" yeah but I control what room I visit how long I stay and look at it etc" He said " but you can't experience the smell, feel and actual contact with people" Never the less I enjoy taking the virtual tours and it leaves me with the feeling that I have been there.
From my youth there were several people that made and impact on how I feel today as an adult. One moment was an older couple holding hands and interacting and another was a couple touring the museum hand in hand as they view the art on the walls of the Carnegie and every now and than sharing in a kiss. Simple pleasures that become extraordinary moments.
There is a part of me that still holds to hope and faith and another part of my being that is just darn tired. It is the great escape. I remember how the computer brought access to the world, libraries, museums and more than I could have dreamed visiting.

Tour the world ,
journey with me,
as we stroll,
right out of a dream.

Feel my heart
it beats for you,
moment by moment
night and day through.








No comments: