Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

When The Soul Speaks...

Caged in darkness,
filled with despair,
until the heavens
sent you here.

Song of substance,
love and desire,
kissed the heart
and lit a fire.
 
It is of neither want nor need or silly dreams,
 
for the merging of hearts bond closely.
                                
Written in the heavens so all may see,
 
what was always in truth meant to be.
 
 
 
 
~
 
I ache that in your absence,
my heart grows in void of your love.
 
~
 
It is the heart that leads the soul
to the revelation of truth.
 
~
 
Shall my heart listen to my soul
or is it my soul that follows the heart?
 
 
                Walls of circumstance are the most difficult to remove,
                          difficult but not impossible.             
               



No comments: