Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Morning Shining Bright

Waiting on the sunrise to share my day with you,
the sun is always brighter and the skies a bluer blue.
These special times mean the world to me,
as I go about my morning caught up in  a dream.

From the darkness to the sunlight,
I find it all seems so surreal,
like the taking down of the mountains
so your arms are all I feel.
~

Can you see the sunlight through my eyes,
the sparkle from the heart, the magic from
this soul of mine?

I can see the sunlight through your eyes,
the sparkle from your heart, the magic
from that soul of yours.

Treasure upon treasure each day we share,
nothing in the world could ever compare.
Brings joy to the morning in a beautiful way,
that is the magic that carries me through the day.


No comments: