Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, October 26, 2015

Completely

Wind blown kisses soft to your cheek
to wake you from your nightly dreams,
a reminder of my forever love for you
to start your morning anew.

Autumn leaves swirling around,
memory filled they blanket the ground.
The task is as simple as it can be,
to share our hearts completely.

My thoughts consumed of only you,
from season to season our love true.
Early morn and thru the dark of night,
it is in your arms and heart for all of life.

Welcome to this world of yours and mine,
where our hearts are the playground of the mind.
Wonderful and magical as love can certainly be,
if I didn't know better, I'd think I was still in a
dream.

This my heart as it's opened up to you,
powerful enough to make each sky so blue.
Placing clouds strategically as they pass on by,
that you and I may step aboard any day or time.

Priceless is each moment spent with you,
immeasurable the gift of sweet love true.
Time has no importance in the world of ours,
the irony is the rarity and yet to my life a shower.

There is no argument the seasons may come and go,
but with you our love would melt the deepest snow.
Happiness like that of early May when the flowers
begin to bloom and once more winter will fade.

















No comments: