Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Snuggling Weather

Time is but a moment
and a page in the day,
leading to a chapter
written by fate.

It all had to happen,
to make us who we are,
so we may identify
the angel from afar.

~




~

Teardrops from the heavens
another storm insight and
though the rain is falling
my heart is warmed from
the love of my life.

I declare each day with you,
whether skies are gray or blue
to be magical like spring
when winter pushes through.



~



Heart to heart we stroll
on this journey we call life,
where autumn's chill is
replaced with a warmth
that takes us to new heights.

Whitetail grazing calmly
are caught by surprise,
in this picturesque season
where the colors are divine.

~

Take away my worries
and ease my broken soul,
I soar to the heavens to
feel your loving hold.

The rain is falling
and darkness made its way
and the clouds are gray
your love shines day after day,

Take way my worries
and ease my broken soul,
I soar to the heavens to
feel your loving hold.

~










No comments: