Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Holiday 356




I created a holiday just for you and I,
to celebrate our love as it soars the heavens high.
Like a star that sparkles brightly in the sky,
our eternal love is more powerful and wonderful
than anyone can conceive with the mind.

Each day is a simple reminder
of what you mean to me and
so I write the words of love
to document for all eternity.

I love you with all my heart,
your my dream come true and
with each day I dance and sing
to holiday 356.

Year to year in passing
and still our love grows strong,
it brings light to the darkness and
it rewrites the wrong.

I wake up with a smile and
those fuzzy warm thoughts of you
and they carry me through the day
till the night darkens the sky of blue.





No comments: