Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, November 01, 2015

Unlocked My Heart

I took to burning chapters
to set my soul free but it
wasn't until you unlocked
my heart that you revealed
you held the key.
 
My mornings are so magical
they make my world so bright
when I waken to a smile
and the love of my life.
 
I wanna share in happiness
and lay peaceful in your arms,
make sense of this journey
that keeps you afar.
 
They may only be whispers
that travel swiftly with the wind
but they are emotionally infused
with my love till the heavens end.
 
From the early morn sunlight
till the stars rule the night sky,
it will all branded with our love
as forever is yours and mine.
 
I took to burning chapters
to set my soul free but
it wasn't until you unlocked
my heart that your revealed
you held the key.
 
 
It is in the stillness of the morning
that I feel your love move swiftly to lift my soul.
 
 


\

No comments: