Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, November 07, 2015

Snuggle Pillow

Snuggle pillow you are all mine,
it's that wonderful cuddling time,
You fit perfectly tucked in my arms
as I prepare to sleep under the stars.

I called your name in the dark of night
as my imagination was working overtime,
the pillow seem to disappear as it was
replaced with the love we share.

I couldn't fall asleep all night until I
felt our souls taking flight.
We took to the heavens high
and that is where we meet each night.

I am surrounded by the magic of love
that is how we dance in the clouds above,
I am falling into a tranquil spell and
you can tell by the love that in my heart
swells.

I am the luckiest person around
as I try to keep my feet on the ground,
something that is special indeed
I'm falling asleep to your memory.

Place your lips to mine ,
don't worry about the time,
we can overcome the rivers and streams,
the mountains have nothing on you and me.

I'd close my eyes and I said good night
as I could stay in this moment for life.
Snuggle pillow you are all mine
I'm  ready for cuddling time.

No comments: