Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Follow Your Heart

To the top of the hill,
to the sycamore trees,
their branches sprawled
in what seems like a
dream.

Controlling the night
and making it our own,
where we are together
and never alone.

Follow your heart
and find your way,
my arms await you
day after day.

Stand tall,
reach out and
pull me near,
we have a life yet
to share.

~

My mind was working overtime
as I woke up deep in a dream,
I felt your body by my side
in a visual so complete.

The sun had yet to rise
and the day to begin
as I lay here in your arms
with this silly impish grin.

Snowflakes are falling in
this intro to a winter scene,
yet I feel the warmth of summer
with your love a part of me.

If you don't know it,
I'll repeat it once again,
there is no stopping this love
as I'll love you till the end.

Circumstance directed,
it happened long ago
set us on a path to
collide and grow.

Everyday is something new
with another kind of view,
but they all end the same
with me loving you.

I found myself repeating
the words within my heart,
they all started out with love
and you gave to them a spark.

~

Sings...I've got a song
that I can't hold back,
from my heart a love
that the angels tracked.

Finding me , finding you
together one from two.
No matter where we journey
there will always be me
and you.

I've got a song
that I can't hold back,
from my heart a love
that the angels tracked.

Finding me, finding you,
together one from two,
no matter where we journey
there will always be me
and you.

~

Lord it is no request
but a favor if you will,
to keep us healthy and strong
and from the darkness shield.

Time may be limited
and there is so much to do,
as I wait on the moment
to share as lovers do.

I know it is mighty special
and wonderful indeed,
that our hearts bonded out
of pure and simple need.

I needed to be loved and
you love me so and you
needed to hear that I
love you too.

Lord it is no request
but a favor if you will,
to guide us on this journey
before my heart stands still.




















No comments: