Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, November 08, 2015

Took My Soul By Surprise

It sometimes feels eerie,
to sense your heart to mine,
but when the darkness falls
I know you are by my side.
 
The silence is replaced
with the whispers of love,
like feathers a float
comes the magic from above.
 
Our love is scripted with the heavens pen
and can be seen till all time comes to an end.
My soul knows the laughter we share as one,
from the moment we collided and bonded
out of love. 
 
~
 
It is really all around me
and it is everywhere I look,
your wonderful love is astounding
it fills the pages of life's book.
 
From the sun that shines each morn
to the moon that rules the night,
you are a vision of happiness
that took my soul by surprise.
 
 
~
It wasn't like I was waiting
as I didn't know it could exist,
the companion to my soul
that fills life with bliss.
 
 
Brings a smile to me each morning,
tucks me into bed at night,
there is no doubt in my mind,
you are the love of my life.
 

No comments: