Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, February 13, 2017

The Energy

One gesture could explain
why my heart is not the same,
wind blown kisses I feel
just by thought and sheer will.

Brings peace when all seems lost
from the moment our souls crossed,
happiness from deep inside
released time after time.
~

The beauty of love in the interaction of souls...
I accept this love as the gift that it is. 

I woke up in the morning
3 am to be exact and I
gazed on out the window
as the moon was gazing
back.

The same yet very different
as I think about the time
you first entered my life
revealing an unwritten rhyme.

The moment spellbinding
with so much in store ,
the magentic field of love
was steadily on course.

I could feel the difference
the energy we share
revealed how much two
hearts really do care.

It is quite obvious
when we take to the clouds
and dance in sweet embrace
till our feet are back on the
ground.

We can't always explain
though few would ever know
how a love at a distance
began to grow.

Another day approaching
and this much I can say
that I've experienced love
in the most amazing way.

~

Love endures in its most simplistic form 
the energy that brings us more,,,love.

~


No comments: