Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Angel Love


 Gentle kisses, love sweet, 
 wonderful beyond belief.
 No sorrow nor ache in
 your arms I partake.

 Soar the heaven's high to
 our special place in the sky,
 music please, up goes the feet
 as we gently entwine.


 I'll take tomorrow if we 
can freeze the hands of time, 
I'll take forever if forever 
you'll be mine.


 I'll take forever if forever
 makes you mine,
I'll take tomorrow if 
we can freeze the hands 
of ti

I'll settle for forever 
if forever you are mine, 
I'll take on tomorrow if
we can freeze the hands 
of time.

Blessed w

 I'll take forever if 
forever you'll be mine, 
I'll settle for tomorrow
if we can we freeze the 
hands of to

 no dreams or fairytales

 as you're a heartbeat away.







.And fill me with delight

 I'll take tomorrow if we 
can freeze the hands of time, 
I'll take forever if forever 
makes you mine.


?

                     Hold still the moment
                     feel the energy inside,
                     replace the darkness
                     and let your love be
                     the light.

                     Brighten the day
                     with a smile of glee,
                     a warm embrace
                     that can bring me
                     to my knees.

                      Peace and passion,
                      happiness and desire,
                      flickers like a candle
                      set to burn the hour.
               
                      Enamored with all you are,
                      wonderful the brightest of stars.
                      Everything I want and everything
                      I need, the love of you and me.



 .


                                                     I try not to question this path we're on
                                                     or how it was I lost the gift for song,
                                                     the tears flowed as if there was no end
                                                     and that is how this chapter begins.

                                                     The ache inside of me began to disappear
                                                     replaced by the love two hearts share,
                                                     no hello's nor goodbyes for you and I
                                                     as I feel the magic that took me by surprise.
                                                   


                                                           The embrace of hearts
                                                            my angel love and I,
                                                            challenged the heavens
                                                            as two souls entwined.

                                                            Surrounded by happiness
                                                            a release from deep inside,
                                                            whispers words of love
                                                            that know heart could deny.

                                                           

                                                           

                                                           
                                                 
It must have been the heavens,
orchestrating in its own way,
to send to me your sweetness
with each and every passing day.

In the clouds of puffy white
I wait for you both day and night.
Warm , wonderful and complete,
that's how I feel when your with
me.


No comments: