Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, November 01, 2017

...for your kiss.



Dreams your lips,
passionate sweet kiss,
each moment true 
deep in thoughts of you.

Always the same 
the feelings each day,
as I surrender here 
wanting so much to share.

One love from two,
entwined as lovers do,
Simple and pure 
it's you whom I adore.

Undeniably sweet 
when our lips gently meet,
hungering for more 
as we take the time to
explore.

Turn on the lights 
let me gaze into your eyes,
do they sparkle too as 
mine sparkle for you?

Deeply ingrained
from the very first day,
as I look back in time when
I first knew you were mine.

So think our lips 
wet and warm kiss
that leaves us lost 
in a state of bliss.

Loving you more 
than the day before,
makes me hunger
so for your kiss.

No comments: