Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, November 05, 2017

Just a Thought


~
In an incredibly cold world
I am grateful for the warmth of your love.


~



I would stop earth upon its axle,
to wake within your arms. 
~~



When seconds become hours 
and hours becomes seconds...Love.




  Not of castles or a palace in the clouds,
deep within the heart is where the love is found.
Shared like a breath free and a drift in the wind 
or a tune played on the strings of a violin. 

Reaching, touching, embracing and not letting go,
the comfort and warmth could melt a drift of snow.
From the darkness comes the ray of  light 
with a visual that to the soul delights. 











Some of us need one angel
and some of us need more,
I am sending you several
approximately twenty four.

Few to guide you and
keep you safe from harm,
to assist you through life
and lead you to my arms.

The angels of peace
to bring light on cloudy days,
to warm your spirit and
chase away the gray.

May you find happiness
like a summer sky of blue
or a field of spring daisy's
with petals of " I love you"

Bring to you the passion
and entwine our hearts as one,
a sentiment of devotion
perfected like a hand to a glove.

I am sending you the angels
to empower you with joy
lips to lips sweet loving
from my heart employed.








No comments: