Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, November 13, 2017

Real

My morning thoughts
and my afternoon tea,
every moment is the
making of a memory.

Starlight shining down
from the heavens at night
as I gaze on out the window
I'm thankful you're in my life.

You're the breath of my
good morning smiles,
the touch of love that
has conquered all miles.

You knew the truth
with that first hello,
 a dream in the making
my sweet marshmallow.

My morning thoughts
and my afternoon tea,
every moment is the
making of a memory.
~



Real love feels
beyond this world,
it is all that love can be
the magic of dreams.

It plays the caring role,
when to hug and hold
to wipe a tear and kiss
those lips of sweet.

Absent of fear
with you only love to share,
the warm embrace that
comforts when one cares.

Wanting you
that is all I think to do,
wanting to share each day
with you.

Clouds above
never fading special love,
every moment is special
when I'm with you.

No limits place as in my heart
you'll find your place,
it's always there waiting
just for you.

Genuinely happy
a joy to recon with,
as the eyes sparkle
and I dance in a state
of bliss.

Quiver at the mention,
of the energy within
when we take to that place
where only lover enter in.

Enjoy a conversation,
or do nothing at all,
just to be with you
to my soul calls.

Love is every moment,
the magic of desire,
it's the world and
the passing of each hour.




No comments: