Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, November 10, 2017

You and Me.



As much as I don't look forward to winter, there is something magical about the first fallen snowflake. Bitter cold with a blustery wind that sends a chill through the bones and yet as I caught my first winter snowflake I felt the excitement of the introduction to a new season.


Take me in your arms 
warm this heart of mine, 
in a special celebration 
that acknowledges time.

From the moment we met
and you knew just as I 
that we were meant to be
like a love sick rhyme. 

The snow is falling 
white blankets the night 
and as I think of you my love
I fill with such delight.

There is something unique 
it can be seen in everything.
the treasure quite magical 
 has a little bit of you and me.

No comments: