Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, November 24, 2017

Purest of Love




I looked to the heavens
to the stars shining bright,
at the crescent of the moon
in the midst of twilight.

Beyond the mountains
and the depth of all seas,
to find deep in your heart
a reflection that pleased.

The silhouette intriguing
entwined two souls as one,
bonded together out of
the purest of love.

I wondered and questioned,
I asked "what of the time?"
revealing so small a world
that a gem I would find.

Greater than happiness
and more joyful than glee,
the combination of love and
desire brought you to me.

Once more out the window
I gaze at the dark of night
knowing only one set of stars
shine over both you and I.
~


Raindrops are kisses,
the moonglow shows life
as we embrace the distance
entwined through the night.

Streams flow to the river
and rivers to the sea,
as your sweet love flows
directly to me.







No comments: