Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, November 13, 2017

You Make Me Feel Brand New | The Stylistics | Lyrics ☾☀




My love,

I'll never find the words my love, to tell you how I feel my love.Mere words, could not explain.

You held my life within your hands, created everything I am,Taught me how to live again.

Cared when I needed a friend, believed in me through thick and thin,This song is for you, filled with gratitude and love

 For God blessed me with you, you make me feel brand new, I sing this song 'cause you, make me feel brand new.

When ever I was insecure, you built me up and made me sure,You gave, my pride, back to me.With you I'll always have a friend, you're someone who I can depend,To walkPrecious love,Only you,


God bless you, you make me feel brand new,My love,Precious friend,

No comments: