Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Normal




Some people see winter 
with you I see spring, 
rolling into summer 
a warmth you bring. 

Dreams on an Island
the embrace of two,
the magic of love 
when I'm with you.
I have many times requested some sort of normalcy to my life and I thought am I worthy of such a life of calm and peace? Out of the blue I felt your love swoop down and pick me up and hold me in the most safest of embrace. At that very moment an inner whisper said " this is love , wonderful, warm and caring, the giving of heart the embracing of souls and at that moment everything seemed as it should be... but it was far from normal, because there is nothing average or common about this love. This is the most spectacular, amazing gift of life and a love that I so cherish.

No comments: