Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Celebration

I was looking for the written word
to describe this love we share,
leaving our mark upon this earth
in a reminder of how much two
can care.

Nothing seemed appropriate
nor special enough for you and I,
as my fingers moved across the keyboard
my heart recited the words of this love
so fine.

No comparison with angels,
you're a priceless treasure to me,
my sweet amour , " I love you"
a jewel for eternity.

My heart begins racing
with every thought of you,
the years matter little
as each day with you feels
new.

Sweet love and companion
and a loyal  friend indeed,
the compassion from my heart
corners every lovers dream.

I devote myself to loving ,
my very own sunshine
from the heavens they
must have sent you at
this most needed time.

Forever has no meaning
for I'll love beyond all time,
like the embrace of magic
that bridged your world to
mine.

I am blessed to share your heart
filled with happiness and desire,
as the joy united two souls
in a blaze warmer than any fire.

Whispers to my sweetheart
of the tenderness I feel,
in this wonderful sharing of love
as if were were mystically paired.

I trust in my emotions
that rise with the morning sun,
for each is a celebration of
two sweet hearts as one.

No comments: