Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Star Skipping

It's really rather easy
in a magical kind of way,
I close my eyes tightly
and my soul finds its way.

No barriers between us
the mountains turn to sand
and the rivers are easy crossing
as I hold on to your hand.

It's just a matter of believing
and wanting it even more,
to journey thru the mind
to see what each day has in
store.

The foundation is love
and built with walls of trust,
our home is in the heart and
has been from the very start.

I know that I am lucky
as luck would have it be,
that the angels sent my darling
directly down to me.

I wake up in the morning
with a kiss upon your lips,
snuggled in your arms
this love can't be missed.
~

Listen closely as my
heart sings out to you,
in soft whispers sailing
thru the sky blue.

The melody of love
is soul inspired,
started with a spark
and blazes like a fire.

Listen closely as my
heart sings out to you,
with words of love
in a dream come true.





No comments: