Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, July 17, 2020

Treasure

No form or barrier 
can contain this love of ours,
a friendship so intriguing 
it arouses with a super power.

Travels great distance
and bridges sea to sea, 
your tenderness is felt
awake or in my dreams. 

Your smile is in the sunshine
shining down on me and
in the stars at night 
a blanket of love is what I see.

Your presence is incredible 
for in my heart you'll find 
I have tucked safely away
the gift I call your love. 

The revelation thru experience
has taken me to a different high,
as your love and kindness 
is a treasure that can't be denied. 

Not the meshing of bodies
but the uniting of souls, 
for your energy is felt 
totally in its whole. 

I quiver at the notion 
that two beings now one, 
broke the barriers of time and space
in a celebration of love. 

As the day passes 
and the moon lights the sky,
it bestows upon us the closeness
one earth, one heaven, one night. 

It is not the imagination 
that brings you so ever close, 
for you have touched my spirit 
and thru my eyes it shows. 



No comments: