Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Perfection












Blue skies on a summer day and
your hand in mine along the way.

The sun that lights the morn and
a journey that begs for more.

Butterflies and flowers bright
dreams that put you in my life.

Peace found when you are near
when we take a day to share.

The moon and stars on a clear night and
in your arms for the rest of my life.

Loving you is all I need
as my heart and soul both agree.

Perfection reveals itself to me
as you and I make memories.


~

I gazed up at the heavens
in hopes you were looking too,
one moon shining down on us
with one love between us two.

I reached out to hold your hand
as if the night could bring you near,
a spell had fallen down upon me
and your whispers of love I could hear.


No comments: