Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Eternity

Frogs sunning on the rocks and
minnows racing in the stream,
another hot summer day passing
as I sit here lost in my daydream.

You consume all my daily thoughts
as I dream of what life could be,
I take to the cotton like clouds above
in hope that you are reaching out
to me.

Dance, dance in the heavens
as the night sky quickly moves on in,
to the song of the whip-poor-will
my heart feels as if it spins.

The hollow a still life canvas
is one to one with my dreams,
casting you here beside me
and in your arms for all eternity.




~

Our souls unite in forever
as two hearts meld as one,
we didn't choose this story
it was written by the angels
above.

One heaven above us
as each day I hold you here
deep within my heart
where our love is shared.

There is no ending to this story
you were always meant to be,
the half that souls search for
making one out of two dreams.








No comments: