Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Special










Each poem is a little special
it contains both you and I,
words sown from the heart
and thru the soul entwined.

They document a moment
an emotion soaring free,
each thought is given life
a past and present memory.

My fingers may do the typing
to record what I have known,
that we have met with true love
as we nourish and watch it grow.


~

If I wrote the story
on the chapters of love,
I'd end on the page 
when you and I are one.

There would always 
be sunshine and skies of blue,
life would be perfect
and dreams would come 
true.


~



In the dark of night
when silence rules,
the visuals of heaven
shine like precious 
jewels.

Entwined in a dance
my hair flowing free ,
in your loving arms
for all eternity.

~

Listen to the whispers of the heart, 
from me to you they get their start.
Words of love, words of life, 
and all that is right, listen to the 
whispers of the heart. 
~

The music haunting
reaches out to me, 
a melody of love and
how love should be. 

To some it may be words
and to others a tale, 
but I find them incredible
like a well thought out spell. 

`

I'd rather go on dreaming
if dreaming brings you here
so don't go on pinching 
I love what dreams share. 

I could stay in the moment
forever and a day, 
just to feel your love  
in this unusual way. 

~

I watched the butterfly 
race about the day 
as if it had a place to be
and couldn't find its way.

Flowers in bloom 
with another week gone by, 
the season is passing 
but who is counting time?

Harvest time approaching
the corn ready on the stalks,
and the deer are eyeing 
each morning on their walk. 

We celebrate the day 
and all that it brings, 
while wishing and hoping
for so many other things. 

~





















No comments: