Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Clouds Above

Create sweet paradise 
little more than a dream, 
close your eyes my luv
allow your heart to see. 

I'm there with you 
wherever you are, 
I'm deep in your heart
like the sky to the stars.

Peaceful it may be
with sunshine bright, 
gazing out at the blue sky
gives meaning to this life.

I'm reaching without moving
pulling you close to myside, 
as I hold you close darling 
heart, soul and mind. 

This warm summer day 
has nothing on you and I, 
as you warmed my spirit
from the inside. 

Your head on my pillow
and our legs entwined, 
I'll keep daydreaming 
of you and I. 

Whispers of sweetness
and visions of pure love 
in this paradise we created
on the clouds up above. 




No comments: