Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Heavens



Scripted in the heavens

sent down for you and I, 

our very own forever after

where I'm yours and you

are mine. 


Words in every combination

joined to tell a story of love,

a perfected way of expression

to join our souls one to one. 


There is something about the timing

was it want or was it need?

The angels must have knew the void

that they you sent your love to me. 


The feelings of passion overflow

from deep within this heart of mine 

as I gaze up at the mystic heavens 

I know that the stars are yours and

mine.


Guided by some unknown power

the path placed before you and I 

and when it is all said and done

all that will be written is of our 

love.


There are many way to care

for the people in our lives, 

that is how I know that what

we have is truly right. 


From the blue sky in the morn

until the sun sets at night, 

I find myself ever grateful 

that you are here in my life. 







No comments: