Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Tightly

 The room filled with fragrance 

of the flower blooms of sweet .

petals tossed about the bed 

as I lay my head down to sleep.


My mind a bit busy 

as I begin to dream of you, 

it's those wants and needs 

that haunt me thru and thru.


Paradise in the making

if all my wishes came true, 

I'd be there in your arms 

making love to you. 


I held  my pillow tightly 

as if you were next to me,

with my eyes closed 

I envisioned life as it 

should be.


~

Dancing in the rain, 

strolling through the park, 

any moment with you 

is a spark in my heart. 


Wanting you so 

I'll never let you go, 

this love that I found 

makes my world go round. 


~

Running, running, running 

and my feet are standing still,

to that place in the clouds 

where our love commands.


Tears, tears, tears 

an emotional weakness in me, 

as find myself wanting 

what is in my nightly dreams.

 


~

I thought about this existence and

the experiences both far and near,

the meaning of being loved and 

the way two souls can share.


The expressions of affection 

touch the spirit of the heart, 

pleasing with such satisfaction

as if we owned the heavens 

and the stars.


Your kindness and true compassion

is felt through out my day ,

you can't replace the tenderness

it remains forever with the soul.


The desire and pursuit of happiness

is what brings you from afar, 

some may share the flesh 

though we have shared the heart. 


Your honest is quite refreshing

the way you comfort is true love,

a process of trusting and wanting

two beings as one. 


~

Nurture's the soul with each breath we take,

beyond any type of kindness as your actions have us rising the earth. 


~



No comments: