Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, August 17, 2020

Before The Sunrise

                                                           I woke to the embrace of souls...


~

Loving you has given my life new meaning. 



~

                                                                 The song that brakes the silence

                                                                       is the music of the heart. 


~

With my eyes closed I could 

see more than with my eyes open. 


~

Holding hands on this journey

is a true revelation of love. 


~

Who's counting dreams....

~

                           If I were reincarnated I would come back as a mermaid 

                                     and you the fisherman that catches me. 

~


I believe in fate and destiny,

though the road long it always gets you to where you were always meant to be. 


~

I can't imagine a day without you...

~


Experience makes us wiser. It might be why we experience heartache before we recognize true love. 


~

To the mountain top

and the ocean breeze,

it is all so very clear 

when you're here with me. 


The visuals are plain to see as

they brought you here to me,

touched my heart, held my hand

strolling along the sand.


Call it magic or call it dreams,

my imagination is as it seems.

In my heart day and night

soul to soul for all of life. 

~

I have not fallen to mere wishes

that which commands the moment is out of my control. 

~

Knowing you is like holding the sun in my hand, 

it brings light to what was a rather dark world.

~







No comments: