Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, August 15, 2020

Twice a Day



Gazing up at the heavens

counting stars in the sky,

jumping on the cloud 

to be there by your side.


Twice a day loving

partnering with you,

hugs and kisses 

the whole night thru.


Tossing out wishes

counting on the dreams,

singing and dancing 

to the sweetest memories.



.~

I saw you in my dreams

it seemed so like reality, 

I could feel your tender touch

while holding you and making

love. 


Your lips to mine 

like honey oh so sweet, 

as I pulled you ever near

through the power of a dream. 


I heard the whispers of love

as if they were sent down from above,

on the back of the angels wings

bringing you here to me. 


The images were clear

a visual to see, 

your body with mine

entwined for all eternity.


I know this love is special

unique as a love can be,

a once in a lifetime

in a heaven sent dream. 



No comments: