Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, August 03, 2020

Mine

Sweet kisses good morning
and a smile to last the day,
a warmth of  happiness
as your love forever reigns. 

Waking in your arms 
I do it each morn, 
I just close my eyes
and feel you more and 
more. 

Sweet kisses in the evening
and a embrace for all time, 
a feeling that I recognize
makes you mine.


~
You've made love 
out of blue skies,
happiness and dreams
mountains high.

Streams and rivers bend
as they all lead in the end, 
your heart sweetly to mine, 
united for all time. 

You've made love
out of blue skies, 
happiness and dreams
mountains high.

~

How many ways
can I express my love?
How many moments 
make a day?

1440 minutes in a day 
to express my love for you,
as I go about documenting
what you mean to me. 

Forever and ever 
as the heavens will allow,
these fingers of mine 
will write " I love you"

How many stars in 
the night sky?
How many dreams 
bring you near?

The stars are infinite
like my love for you
and the dreams are 
like grains of sand. 

Some might think
that you're not here
and I have embraced
simple space and air. 

As I fold my arms 
from my heart you appear, 
as you have always been close
with the love you share. 









No comments: