Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, October 21, 2005

Autumn Dreams

A explosion of color grasp my mind and set a fire. Autumn season at its peak, nature's plan to inspire. Surrouned by the trees I visualized the dream .. so surreal a vision that it placed you next to me. I could see the world with just you and I .. I could see a break of blue from the sun lit sky . I could hold you in my arms and never say goodbye.

~~~~~~~
Autumn Rose


So fragrant is the Autumn Rose, so sensual the bloom.
The petals graced my memory unfolding stories true.
The song bird prepares to journey but not without one last song
The sweet sounds of joy flowed graciously along.
The season’s celebration marks not a time that past.
The wondrous beauty surrounding is having one last laugh.
The foliage enhanced with colors bright and gay,
enhanced the menagerie of animals as they run and play.
The path through the hollow leads to the other side,
where a journey begins and another simply hides

No comments: